Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day!

 I have the best mom in the whole world.  She loves me so much & always thinks of me & is there for me.  She has the most fun personality of anyone you'll meet.  She can always make me laugh.  My mom is always thinking of other people before herself, she is the most self-less person I know.  I am thankful to have been blessed with such an amazing mother, and have learned so much about being a good person from her.  I will continue & teach our little girl these same characteristics and she will shine!  Motherhood is going to come natural I feel since I had a good role model and she even did it all by herself!  My mom is also one of the most strongest women I know.  I don't know how she did it!  Truly amazing she is.



I am grateful to have such a dedicated partner to help raise our little girl, making my job as a mother much easier.  I want to thank Mom Rossi for raising such a caring man as well.  She did a wonderful job teaching him compassion for all and to see the good in everything.  Her optimism, wonder & amazement of all things great & small will continue to be passed down to our little girl as well.  Eva is fortunate to have such amazing Grandmothers' to take after & look up to.  Thanks Moms!!! We love you!!!  And Eva this mama loves you so much and is excited to meet you in about 11 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment