Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still no Eva! but a Gemini she is!

We are awaiting our little goddess still.  She teased us this morning around 4am with some braxton surges.  It was really hard to breathe, which scared me more than the cramping hardness that you feel.  They lasted less than 5 min, and went away when I laid down.   We feel she's coming soon though, and she appears to have dropped even lower.  I've been feeling alot of love & support from everyone, I can feel your positive vibes from all over the country!  Thank you all! I appreciate all your kind words & support.  Its definitely helping me get through the surges.  As well as all the unconditional love from Andy & my 2 kitties.  They were all by my side this morning & all through the night, purring & sleeping right under my head & next to me.  I wish I could have got a picture of them all :)
Now for today, we're going to try to finish up some last minute things, but going to the park & practicing breathing is top priority.  We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment